Human body is like machine. As long each of the parts are running smoothly there is no problem but even a little problem can carry out ill effects. A very important gland of male body is the prostate that is a bit bigger than a wall-nut and lies between the bladder and the penis. The enlargement of this prostate is really a major problem that can bring ill consequences to a male body. But regular practice of some yoga poses can help your prostate to bring in its normal shape.
Here is list of most effective yoga poses to secure your prostate health
Naukasana (Boat Pose)
Regular practice of this asana provides a number of benefits. It helps to improve the digestive system as well as strengthens thighs, arms, and shoulders. It also obviously secures your prostate health.
- Lie down straight on the yoga mat. Stretch your legs up from the ground.
- Lift the body a bit and stretch the hands towards the knees as well.
- Hold the position as long as you can then release slowly.
There is also an alternate method of performing the Naukasana:
- Sit on your mat with spine straight and stretching the legs in front of your body
- Lift the legs slowly straight, without bending or folding them
- Stretch the hands towards the knees
Based on your comfort level, choose your way for practicing this yoga asana.
Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
This pose works amazingly for toning the belly as well as back, thighs, legs and chest while healing your problem of prostate enlargement. Perform this pose in the following way:
- Lie down on your yoga mat on your stomach placing the hands at either side of the body
- Raise your legs slowly and hold just above the heels with the respective hands
- Raise your body slowly while looking straight
- Hold the position as long as you can, then leave slowly
This yoga asana is easy to practice and apart from being a simple yoga asana it is sure to provide a number of benefits. Along with working on the enlarged prostate, this particular yoga pose helps to improve the structure of thighs, legs and waist.
To practice this yoga, follow the below-written steps:
- Lie down on your yoga mat on supine position, placing the hands at either side of the body
- While keeping the head with the ground, raise the entire body straight in the air at 90 degrees and support the waist with both of the hands
- Hold as long as you can and keep normal breathing, then release slowly
Janusirsaana is another effective yoga pose to provide good health to your prostate gland as it takes a great role to remove the accumulated toxins from the gland. It also helps to reduce the belly fat. Maintain the following steps to perform this yoga:
- Sit on your yoga mat with stretching both of the legs in front of you, as well as keeping your spine straight
- Fold any one leg and touch it to the front side of the hip joint of the stretched leg
- Bend your body slowly and touch the knee of the stretched leg while holding the toes of the same leg with two hands
- Keep normal breathing and release slowly
Performing this yoga pose can be quite challenging but once you become successful to perform this asana, you can be sure to get a number of benefits. This yoga helps to improve body structure and obviously very much helpful to protect your prostate gland.
To perform the yoga, follow the below-written steps:
- Sit on your knees and bending the body forward to touch the ground with your palms
- Fold the hands together and here follows the most difficult step of the asana
- Keep your head on the folded hands slowly raise the legs n the air
- Hold balance as well as you can and release slowly
This yoga pose has its resemblance with Salamba Shirshasana and can be addressed as the counter part of the previous asana.
Just like the Salamba Shirshasana it also helps to improve body structure and works on improving the prostate gland.
Here are the step to perform Salamba Sarvangasana:
- Take a folded blanket and place your head on it
- Keeping the head in its position lift up the entire body in the air by making a 90-degree angle with your neck
- Support your waist with your hands and then release slowly
Practising these yoga poses regularly will surely ensure you good health, and useful in maintaining healthy prostate.