Healthy hair indicates good health and proper body functioning. Women spend hours in beauty parlours to have gorgeous hair. Men too style their hair for that “macho” look. One can try out healing herbs for healthy hair for lustrous hair.
People do suffer from baldness, early graying, or loss of hair, receding hairline, thinning of one’s hair and so forth.
What are the causes for hair loss?
- Regular usage of dye
- Straightening of hair
- Harmful chemicals present in various treatments
- Improper diet
- Lack of proper hair care
- Thyroid malfunctioning
- Worry and anxiety
- Genetic issues
Stimulating hair-growth is done in beauty parlours, by using medications or other hair growth stimulants. Nevertheless, these techniques may not result in expected growth or may turn out to be very expensive. They may have side-effects. Ayurveda is popular, so why not try out healing herbs for healthy hair?
Worthwhile healing herbs for healthy hair
- Stinging Nettle:This contains several essential ingredients that promote hair growth. It is found in plenty in North America and is also known as Urtica Diocia. It aids the prevention of the testosterone hormone conversions into dihydrotestosterone, which causes hair loss. One can have Stinging Nettle in the form of regular pills. This can be used as hair oil as well
How to use Stinging Nettle?
- Place Stinging Nettle leaves in a regular jar that contains olive oil for about say 3 weeks. Tightly seal the jar
- Keep the sealed jar in a cool place for a period of three weeks. Do not expose it to direct sunlight
- After a period of 3 weeks, one can apply the home made oil on one’s scalp regularly for results
- One can see the results as hair will start growing
- Mix Rosemary and olive oil and use it regularly to prevent premature greying of hair
- It is also good for dry scalp and cures flakiness
- The hair follicles get nourished and hairs get strengthened on one’s scalp from the shaft onwards
Method one must adopt in applying Aloe Vera:
- Regular application of Aloe Vera maintains the ph balance in the hair.
- It is beneficial when mixed with coconut oil.
- It opens up the pores of the scalp, thus promoting hair growth.
Healing herbs for healthy hair are indeed worth a try for beautiful hair.