Osteoporosis means the thinning of the bone mass. Though this condition is more common in women above 30 years of age, men can be a victim to same. This condition mainly affects the lumber region and the joints, but can affect other bones as well. This can be best prevented with the implementation of Ayurveda. Ayurveda helps you with some simple steps to help you stay away from the disease. First, it is important that you take to vata pacifying foods. These are foods rich in calcium. If you follow the Ayurvedic specific daily menu you can stay away from the discomfort.
Early Morning Therapy
Start with the early morning menu. For this you can take to sesame or til seeds. These seeds are pitta in composition and nature. In summer time you should soak the sesame seeds for the entire night. Since sesame seeds are warm in nature and generate heat in the body soaking them overnight removes the heating nature of the seeds. Keep the soaked solution on the kitchen counter and once you get up in the morning drain out the water and chew them instantly. In the winter season you can do the same only that you don’t have to soak the seeds in winter. You can just take one teaspoon of the same and start chewing them slowly. At time you can even mix the seeds in half glass of warm milk. This is extremely good for health.
Herb and Ayurveda
Ayurveda speaks of usage of herbs in the treatment of osteoporosis. The fresh herbs have the best effect on specific illnesses. However, one can even use the herbs in the forms of pills, powders and teas and also like decoctions for the reason of treating the condition right from the core. Herbs form an integral part of the Ayurveda lifestyle and it is the first rate holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Here you have some of the best and the effective herbs being talked about.
- Triphala is the ideal Ayurvedic solution being talked about. The solution is made of haritaki, amlaki, and bibhitaki. This is the best medicine for bone disorder and it is the perfect tonic for the colon.
- Angelica is known as the cure all herb. It is the best component of Chinese medicine and Ayurveda. The same is used for treating osteoporosis, gynaecological disorders and menopause.
- Horsetail is another herb that is considered as one of the best remedies for osteoporosis and arthritis. Horsetail has the organic silicon concentration and this helps in the formation of the bones and the cartilages. The same can even help in matters of the repairing of the broken bones and can help in treating rheumatism.
- Amalaki can greatly help in curing problems of osteoporosis. It helps in the perfect process of tissue restoration.
- Guggulu is the best herb to fight against cholesterol. It can cure tumours and helps in increasing the level of bone density.
- Praval is the kind of red coral and it is the digestible form of calcium. It is taken in the form of ash powder. This is the perfect herb to take care of osteoporosis.
The Daily Massage Therapy
Ayurveda even talks about the daily message therapy. You can even call the same as the daily abhyanga therapy. Daily massage can help you get rid of osteoporosis and at the same time can even help in other ways.
- It can help you look less aged.
- You are sure to feel less stressed and tired.
- Massage helps in curing nervous disorders.
- It improves blood circulation, and regulates proper blood flow in the body
- There is proper body nourishment and it helps in curing insomnia.
- Daily massage helps in the creation of electrochemical balance.
- There is less of skin dehydration.
- This is the best way the immunity system is all the more strengthened.
Ayurveda says that it is important that you enjoy the way you live and survive. Ayurveda encourages the natural way of existence. In fact, you can live better with all the Ayurvedic tips and suggestions.